As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will have to understand the product/business requirements in-depth from the end-user point of view and the underlying implementation. Perform component, integrated system and end-to-end tests for coming releases of new features with the best quality possible. You will work closely with the solution architect, developers, collaborate on building a new, high quality development team responsible for the core technology built to be deployed in the market.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding the business requirements, functional testing, developing automated tests, identifying faults, and providing QA reports
- Design test cases and develop test data based on the requirements, specifications and release schedules
- Execute test cases described and documented in the test plan, identify failures during test execution and log appropriate information and update test results in the test management system
- Evaluate, test and validate our software, services and integrations
- Work in a distributed team in different time zones
- At least 4 years of experience in Quality Assurance test process and methodologies in software testing
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity, understanding the requirements and ability to work on multiple types of testing
- Using programming and coding languages. Assessing code and software test automation.
- Experience in agile development processes
- Good experience with API testing. This includes performing API interface testing and API automation testing
- At least 3 years of experience using test automation tool such as Selenium, SOAPUI, Jmeter, or languages such as java and python
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bangla with ability to effectively communicate with teams
Good to Have
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for test automation (e.g. UI, API, Integration, Regression Tests)
- IVR testing experience