As a developer you will work on the core of our system, coding and deploying software modules mainly in a microservice architecture in a docker environment currently residing in AWS cloud. You will also write tests, document software and talk to people who work on business requirements, such that you can break them down to technical specifications.
What you will be doing
– Deliver excellent, production-ready code to our system applying the Clean Code Paradigm
– Deploy containerized software to AWS and other cloud environments adhering to The twelve-factor app methodology
– Assist in designing the overall architecture
– Working on projects that integrate speech analysis and business intelligence services
– Establishing and following coding principles (incl. test-driven development, CI/CD routines, thorough documentation)
– Specify technical requirements from higher level use case / business requirements
– Analyze and evolve components to scale and address new requirements
– Successful completed studies in computer science or comparable subject
– Excellent coding ability and passion to write code in preferably C# / ASP.NET or Java, Python.
– SQL and No-SQL Database design and querying.
– Experience in developing for cloud environments (AWS)
– At least 3 years experience as a (full-stack / back-end) developer
– Experience in designing & deploying 24/7 services at a production level
– Fluency in english
– Proactiveness in solution finding for incoming daily technical needs
– Experience in Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
– High responsibility and team-oriented work attitude in an agile environment
Good to Have
Knowledge in the following development technologies will be appreciated:
– Versioning (Git)
– Infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
– Serverless Architectures / Microservices