We are searching for an innovative technical lead to join our company. As the technical lead, you will be responsible for the software development in one of our business domains. You will work closely with the product managers and developers in your team to create amazing products.
To be successful as a technical lead you need to provide a strong technical direction for your team. You should be able to communicate software architecture principles, facilitate discussions and ensure learning in the team. If you produce quality code yourself, we see that as positive.
We are working in a remote setup with and use a modern tech stack.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Discuss and support product managers seeking to deliver value.
- Break down high-level goals to tasks with your team.
- Seek to deliver great products with high-quality code.
- Ensure that development adheres to our architectural principles.
- Ensure the domain moves towards supporting frequent, low-risk deployments.
- Be aware of technical debt in the domain and seek to reduce it.
- Initiate development to gain technical progress within the domain.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Introduce new processes and standards to the team.
Technical Lead Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Working experience with containers, Kafka, SQL in production.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous (senior dev, software architect).
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Agile project methodologies.
- Proven working experience (at least 5 years) designing and implementing software systems, preferably scalable cloud architectures.